Saturday, November 24, 2007

My English Speech

20 April 2007

Hello friends, how are you? I’m fine. My name is Miko, and I want to make a speech about Jakarta city, the place where we live.

Jakarta is the capital of Indonesia. Many years ago, it is known as Batavia, but then it changed into Jakarta. Jakarta province is lead by Governor Sutiyoso, and it is divided into 5 cities, those are Central Jakarta, North Jakarta, East Jakarta, West Jakarta, and South Jakarta. Each city is lead by a mayor.

Many people come to Jakarta to look for jobs and pleasures. The interesting places in Jakarta, such as Ancol beach, TMII, the National Monument, and many more, attract people from many cities in Indonesia to come to the big city.

Otherwise, because there are many cars, industries, and garbages, Jakarta becomes a much polluted city. Air, water, and garbage pollution makes the governor to develop a good public transportation, such as the transjakarta, and other cars that use gas fuel.

I like live in Jakarta if the air and water is clean and we can have good health.

That is my speech.

Thank you for listening.

2 comments:

Agustina said...

Good English Miko!
Please tell more story about old Jakarta, ok?

xxTante Arie

carissa said...

Wow! Bagus lho!Give me comment ya.
My blogger: http://ponkygogo.blogspot.com/

-Carissa.